Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Weight loss in recovery

I started my current serious efforts at weight loss about a year and a half ago, I'm still down about 80 pounds from my original starting weight, which is great, I know, but originally I had lost about 120 pounds.

I've been clean and sober for a little over 3 years now. LOOKING FOR KUDOS IS NOT WHAT THIS POST IS ABOUT. I dont know how many others on this subreddit are also in recovery or have dealt with people in recovery, but us addicts LOVE instant gratification, which is not a good thing for weight loss.

I've found that in working towards gaining control in my substance abuse habits, I'm losing control in my eating habits. Has anyone else come across this phenomenon? Any tips or pointers?

Thank you to this sub, its really nice to have somewhere to talk about this stuff.

submitted by /u/igotadoctordog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/382dzc6

No comments:

Post a Comment