Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Went to the gym alone for the first time today!

I started going to the gym a few weeks ago with my friend. That was a pretty big step in and of itself since I’m not very active at all. I’m also not very self disciplined so I needed someone to hold me accountable. I was also scared to go because I didn’t know what I was doing and had all of the nerves of “what will people think when they see me trying to figure out what a machine does??” (Yeah I know, nobody cares)

Today I went by myself!! And I felt confident all through it and even hit a leg press PR and was able to push myself to keep going even after I didn’t want to. My weight loss journey is slow but it’s cool to see these type of achievements culminate :)

submitted by /u/mechanicalgigs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rliZqt

No comments:

Post a Comment