Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Losing weight = Attractiveness?

Honest answers, please.

I'm thinking of starting my weight loss journey again and I know I've never been considered "attractive" or completely "ugly" but does losing weight raise your attractiveness? Will it help you get more compliments? I've never been asked on a date myself but will people start to notice you and ask you out more? [F here]

Personally, I've never had anyone ask me out or rate me very badly just cause of my looks and I feel like an average girl more of the time, but is this the only way someone can stand out? I feel like improving myself and trying to get my life together.

I want to know whether losing weight has any relation to looking prettier or getting any compliments, if anyone has any personal stories then please feel free to share.

submitted by /u/art3mis214
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lZjpSn

No comments:

Post a Comment