Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Personal Trainer?

SW 320 CW 270 GW 200

I have been on the weight loss grind for a few years since high school. I graduated in 2015 at 215 after a SW of 280. Long story short I gained it and more but have gotten back on track and i’m working on a personal “team” if u will of people to help me. I decided in 2022 the best investment i can make is myself. in regards to trainers specifically, what should i be looking for? i want someone with a degree in exercise science or similar but are there other things i should be paying special attention to in order to make sure i get the most for my money? also, i’m in the salt lake/ provo area if you have specific suggestions!

submitted by /u/pduffy397
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Dh1hJH

No comments:

Post a Comment