Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Advice on breaking the plateau?

Does anyone have any advice On breaking my plateau? I would super appreciate any suggestions ☺️

SW(March 2022): 168lbs CW(September 2022): 139lbs GW: 125lbs.

First off let me say that I understand that plateaus are an inevitable part of weight loss. Unfortunately I have been stuck in one for a few weeks now, so I’m trying to find something I can try to break out. What I have been doing: - Cardio 2-3 times a week - Weight training 2 times a week - 1200 cal/day tracked - I don’t track macros, but just try and do high protein, low sugar, limited carbs. - Limited to 2 drinks/week.

Please let me know if y’all have any advice! TIA☺️

submitted by /u/TranslatorVarious940
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UupZCIo

No comments:

Post a Comment