Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Is this a good strategy?? For a packed holiday party schedule? lolol

For the holidays the last probably 6 years I have been gaining around 10 pounds every season. There is about 10-12 days that we celebrate with having cakes and good dinners and such over the course of 6 weeks and I do like to celebrate these events and indeed, eat the cake.

Would eating at an extra 100-300 calorie deficit the rest of the month work depending on how many party days I want to have work? My baseline for weight loss is 1500. I.e. for December there's 6 days I want to be able to eat about 3000 calories (party!) so if my deficit now is 1500 to lose, I eat at 1300 for the month of December but then get 6 party days! yay! This seems pretty sustainable to me, that is averaging 1.5 party days a week and being just a bit more diligent otherwise. I don't generally struggle with 1500 calories so 1300 is not great but ok and seems like a good trade off so long as I do get to party.

Does this seem like a sustainable/good idea? I can't think of a better way to do it, and I really don't want to gain this season, but instead actually lose. I would never be going under 1200 and actually would be eating 1300-1400 mostly.

Has anyone done anything similar? Thank you!

submitted by /u/singingsomber
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Us5gnyG

No comments:

Post a Comment