Monday, October 3, 2022

Frustration Weighing Me Down

first post - so please be patient with me

I have been overweight most of my adult life. And like many, I make do. I love myself enough to know that I can do better than what I am currently. The yo yo of weight loss / weight gain has been part of my battle like most others. And after watching several people around me get bariatric surgery, I decided this was the needed step to move from where I am to where I want to be - healthy to accompany my happy.

I am about to turn 47 and I finally got a job with bariatric surgery as a health benefit. My excitement was unable to be contained! Welp....today I learned that I have to have 2 years of employment before this benefit can be used. My heart sank and now....all the hope I had has been doused. I know many may say "It's only 2 years." But that 2 years threw off the timeline I had in my head.

submitted by /u/PEACEingItTogether
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LXAS5Mb

No comments:

Post a Comment