Monday, October 10, 2022

I feel like giving up on weight loss

Just needed to vent a bit: I don't have anyone in my life that I can really talk to about this. I've been trying to lose weight for a little over a month and a half now, was going to the gym 3 times a week, trying to eat more healthily, all that. School started, I don't have time to go the gym anymore (which I feel super guilty about every day), and now when I was dressing in the morning I noticed I have new stretch marks on the backs of my knees. I feel like just giving up, and I know it's too short of a timespan for significant weight loss, but God it makes me want to take a nice nap on the highway when I feel like I'm getting uglier and fatter.

submitted by /u/Acrobatic_Ad_8835
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VkBdoye

No comments:

Post a Comment