Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Tantrum Tuesday Unburnable Belly Fat

Great day for this post because I'm getting frustrated. Basically, 7 months ago I started at 209, down from 240. I hadn't really noticed the loss as it was brought about small changes that I was not tracking over a year or two. Not really the point but kind of as I did not notice because my belly has stayed the same. I started my actual work at weight loss Feb 7. I lost about 39 pounds and was at 170-175. I still had a belly. It was super frustrating and even more so considering I'm 6 foot 3 inches and looked not so good. I sustained that weight for two months before getting over looking sickly, so I gained 25 pounds over the course of the last few months. Wouldn't you know most of it went straight to my gut. I'm at 190-195 right now and I should not have a gut! I keep pushing and telling myself it is fine, I'm still cut everywhere else, but it still gets at me. I've put in the work. I don't really believe in target exercise but I'm still doing abs two to three times a week because that's what I want. I know I will have stretch marks and it will never look perfect but I want the two inches of fat to go away! I am not super keen on using fat burners because I know how to lose weight but at this point I'm about to start weighing, lol, all my options.

Would anyone have any advice? I just want a flat tummy.

submitted by /u/Ok_Average8114
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/aBTktsK

No comments:

Post a Comment