Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Tips for getting back on track without feeling terrible mentally/depression & dieting?

Hey there! I’ve posted on here before about my weight loss journey, and have been struggling for the last couple of months. I basically fell completely off track with dieting. I have gained at least 3lbs (fluctuates daily obviously).

Last week I decided I needed to get back on track to reach my goal weight, but was suddenly hit by a depressive spell (I am seeking therapy soon) that made the weight loss efforts very self-destructive and also pointless because my willpower ended up being zero at the end of most days.

Now my mind has cleared and I am ready to hopefully get into it in a healthy, happier way tomorrow. However I’d really love if anyone has any tips regarding

-how to feel less guilty about falling off track for a few months -how to actually get your weight loss habits back after being in a fed state for so long -dealing with depression/burnout while trying to lose weight.

Thanks in advance, I’d really just love to hear others experiences, it’s helpful:)

submitted by /u/issobell
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UXjxLEr

No comments:

Post a Comment