Thursday, October 6, 2022

On a weight loss journey (again)

I’m 5’11 285lbs. I’m no stranger to weight loss, as in 2016 I went from 240 to 178 in the span of about 4 months. Since then I’ve put on over 100 pounds and struggled yearly to reach that weight again, I felt my best at that weight. I’ve tried many times and many times I’ve failed. So tired of giving up. My mindset back in 2016 was I wanted to see my body at its full potential and boy was it. Sex life was amazing, penis was about 1 inch longer no joke. It was huge. Now with the extra weight, my gf of almost 10 years still enjoys the intimacy but I know I’m just to heavy to give her my 100%. I am set on reaching my goal of 180 again no matter what I really want someone to join me on this journey to make the suffering of weight loss all the much easier. Let’s be real here, it’s 90% healthy eating habits/mind control and 10% exercise. There is only one way to lose weight and that’s the hard way I don’t care what anyone says. Let’s get it ladies and gents

submitted by /u/tahoe_z71
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ywaOt7r

No comments:

Post a Comment