Sunday, February 3, 2019

Advice on how to stay on track when you are around already fit people?

I am finally trying to get serious about my weight loss, I have been tracking everything and have really been able to find unhealthy patterns by doing so. But I have found that most of those patterns are surrounded by my friends and boyfriend. Most of my friends are already very thin and don’t need to worry about what they eat. It’s hard now that I’m trying to get serious because I’ve found my highest calorie days are with friends or my boyfriend. Especially because he likes to go out to eat with me once a week. How do I keep a social life and not eat so many calories? I also don’t always want to eat salads when I go out they are really hard to track and because I don’t eat meat or dairy they are usually not filling at all. Please send tips that helped you in this situation!

submitted by /u/Jennybunny-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UDfjzf

No comments:

Post a Comment