Sunday, February 3, 2019

Halfway point in my little weight loss journey!

F20's

5'6"

SW: 160 lbs

CW: 145 lbs

GW: 125-130 lbs

Since I started last Fall I have lost 15 lbs (6.8 kg) and 12 in (30 cm)! And I am not looking to find it ever again. XD

So excited about my weigh in today I just wanted to share it with someone else (as I don't talk about my weight loss with family). I wasn't planning to post as I feel my loss is small comparatively to most people here but then I thought maybe someone looking to lose a little too would read this and relate in some way. I have found this place to be so helpful and do enjoy reading about other's journeys no matter how much they are trying to lose so I thought what the heck. So for all those 'little losers' out there while it may not be a whole lot it makes a difference and it's totally worth it so keep at it!

I have one question though as I am now at a healthy weight I do worry about becoming complacent. Currently I don't feel burned out or less motivated which is good but that could change in the future.. Any tips on staying on track when you're happy with how you look but not quite at your ultimate goal? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/theveryhungrypanda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2BiLiO9

No comments:

Post a Comment