Saturday, February 2, 2019

I need some inspiration!

Hi, so, this may seem like the wrong sub for this question but as I am trying to turn my life around with weight loss I also want to aim for better things in work too. Problem is, I have NO IDEA what I want to do. At the moment I just work a dead end job in customer service.

I figure I have more time on my hands now that I am not eating so much and concentrating so much on food that I could learn some new skills. I want to distract myself sometimes from just eating and have some other positive goals in my life to work towards too.

Does anyone have any recommendations for skills I could start to learn for minimum cost that could lead to a new career path later on? I am posting this for the benefit of others too as I know diet and food can be all consuming and I hope this helps inspire others to thinks outside of the fridge and see a bigger, brighter future. :)

submitted by /u/invisiblemelly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SnvjYN

No comments:

Post a Comment