Sunday, February 3, 2019

slow weight loss

unlike most people, I am trying to slow-walk my weight loss...down about 4-5 lb each month. The first 10 lb dropped off on schedule, but now it is going slow even by my standards. I am 64, 5'2" and weigh 127 with a goal weight of 115, which would be nice to achieve by May. I figure it took me a while to put it on, so it will probably take a while to get it off, too.

I am vegetarian, don't drink much alcohol (about 1-2 X per month) and prefer to reduce the quantity of food I eat rather than counting calories. Right now I eat 1 meal a day, usually lunch. Exercise is by walking 3 times a week, usually for about an hour or so. I regularly weigh myself each day when I get up to help remind me to stay on track. Do the fitness apps help? I do not want to do calorie counting...makes me want to binge!

submitted by /u/IndustriousWeaver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WFVadF

No comments:

Post a Comment