Wednesday, October 23, 2019

GW is 8 pounds away. How can I make sure that this is the very last time?

I've been losing and gaining the same 25 all of my adult life. My goal is in sight now, about a month away and I want this to be the last time that I'm in this position. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of twice a year gorging on huge portions, my race times slowing and feeling like an absolute human dumpster fire. I'm sick of the twice a year epilogue to this where I have to weigh and obsess and begin to see the exercise that I love as punishment for eating.

Up until now, my favoured way of weight loss has been keto- which has been unsustainable for my lifestyle. CICO has allowed me to lose the 16 pounds so far without feeling deprived and allowing for convenience eating. I think I have a better grasp on portion sizes now and generally good habits that I want to continue.

Can anyone advise me on what a good plan of action would be from this point? My bf suggested maybe eating for a 1 pound loss a week as opposed to a 2, as then I'll have a longer window to ease myself into maintenance even if reaching goal takes a bit longer.

I just don't want to be here again. I know I have food problems and I need to talk it out with someone- but any advice you can give me will be hugely appreciated.

submitted by /u/sailorjupiterrr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32FkuU1

No comments:

Post a Comment