Sunday, October 20, 2019

Staying ‘on the wagon’ for one week has paid off! F27 5’6” SW:246lbs CW: 240lbs

I usually make it a few days without sneaking treats that I don’t track. This time I’ve been letting myself have treats and whatever else, but I have been tracking EVERYTHING. MFP says that my calorie goal should be around 2100 to lose 1.5lb a week, but I’ve generally been around 1900 and I’ve been fine.

In addition... I weigh myself every day. I know, some people say it’s bad. But I’m a sucker for math and an average, and I need the encouragement on days where I gain a little water weight that it’s not the end of the world.

This is the most successful first week of weight loss I’ve ever had - 6lbs in 7 days! So happy in my new lifestyle and owe lots to this sub for the encouragement!

submitted by /u/emerald_drifter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MX3IJd

No comments:

Post a Comment