Monday, October 7, 2019

Unexpected weight loss

I’ve (24M) been working on losing weight since August, where I weight 250lbs. I really want to date, and I’m never going to get far without actually improving my appearance. I tried keto for a while, but the last week or so I kinda started adding shredded carrots (naughty naughty) into the stir fry I usually get at my college commons. But throughout that time, I think I averaged around 1000-1500 calories, with precious few carbs and sugar. I’ve also been working on getting into the gym at least 3 times a week, with varying success. I went in today, stepped on a scale, expecting to be around 235-6, having been slacking the past week or two, and was surprised to find I was at 230, almost in the 220’s! So I’m happy, and just wanted to share with someone.

submitted by /u/LordSoupSoup
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LU3ALo

No comments:

Post a Comment