Tuesday, June 2, 2020

EVERY. POUND. MATTERS.

I started my weight loss journey in January 2019 when I weighed 295 lbs. By the 28th of April 2020 I weighed 178.2 lbs, I was on track to hit my goal weight of 175 lbs in May 2020, as soon as the 12th of May. However, as of the 2nd of June 2020, I weigh 176.2lbs. Throughout May I lost a resounding 2lbs, a very small amount compared to my average weight loss per month, and still 1.2lbs away from my goal weight.

So what happened? Well my day-to-day eating was actually mostly the same. The problem was o started to over indulge on takeaway, desserts, ice cream, milk shakes and snacks in general. All of those caries seriously add up. But in the past week I've got myself back on track, I've cut down all that stuff dramatically and I've got my eyes on the prize. I've also increased my regular workout and added cardio with an indoors exercise bike. Every little helps.

The thing that I've realised today, something that seemed so obvious 16 months ago when I was starting is that every pound matters. I've lost 118.8lbs and you get to a point where you forget how dramatic and important each pound actually is. I am NOT disappointed with today's weigh in because although I may be a bit less than I wanted to be, the overall trend is going down again and that is all that matters. Let the missteps and mistakes go, keep on pushing to improve yourself!

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cr9QUP

No comments:

Post a Comment