Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Lost 40lbs, Still Over 400 And Stalled Weight. Looking for advice

I'm getting a bit frustrated because I'm not sure exactly what to do.

I started off at 440lbs in January and finally decided enough was enough and started cooking more at home, Tracking my calories and started moving more. The weight loss was amazing at first and then I stalled about 20 pounds it and that lasted 3-4 days then I started to lose again and now I'm stalled again and the scale hasn't budged for almost two weeks.

I've been tracking my calories on myfitnesspal and tracking my steps. I've been very strict consuming 1400-1800 calories, I don't cook with oils or butters, drink soda and haven't had any fast food in six weeks ect.. and walking 1-2 miles every day but every time i get on the scale the next morning my weight is exactly the same.

Should I just keep on track and eventually I will start losing again? I just find it hard to believe given my weight that I'm eating at maintenance

submitted by /u/Dontdoxmebro999
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uKWZY5

No comments:

Post a Comment