Friday, April 23, 2021

Weight loss rate going down after adding exercise. Is it normal ?

Hello Losers. I'm a 23 years old male SW 144,5Kg (318,5lbs) CW 138,9 (306,4lbs) Height 193cm (6'4). I'm on my 5th week of doing CICO and as you can see by my stats I've already Lost 5,6kg (a little over 12 pounds). I'm eating 2000 calories each day, tracking with My Fitness Pal. On the last 2 weeks I added exercise to my weight loss plan, I've be doing around 40 minutes of cardio 3x a week and weight training 6x times a week (45 minutes to an hour targeting diferent muscle groups each day in a 3 day cycle that repeats itself). The problem is that I have Lost less weight on the weeks that I exercised than on the ones that I didn't

Week 1: 2 KG ( 4,4lbs) A lot of water weight I guess

Week 2: 1,3 KG (2,8 lbs)

Week 3: 1,3 KG (2,8 lbs)

Week 4: 0,1 KG ( 0,2 lbs) that was a shock

Week 5: 0,9 KG (2 lbs)

Am I doing something wrong ? Did my metabolism slowed down after 3 weeks ? Am I already getting muscle from weight training ?

I have a home digital scale, I weight myself every Friday first thing in the morning, naked.

submitted by /u/BigCube13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ncvcMO

No comments:

Post a Comment