Saturday, July 9, 2022

I’m female, and my male partner makes insensitive comments on my weight loss journey

So my partner and I started our weight loss journey together in March 2020.

He lost a significant amount of weight. He went from 5”7 about 220lbs to 185lbs. I’m so proud of him that he was able to do that and maintain it for this long.

I haven’t been so lucky. For the last 2 years I started at 180lbs, but I seem to just flow between 165lbs and 175lbs. I exercise daily, to the point I’m over tired. I recently got sick and crashes for a day. But my partner is like “time to hit the gym again tomorrow.”

I love working out but what’s the point If I’m not seeing results? His go to encouragement is “stick to your routine” but my routine hasn’t worked yet in 2 years!

“Just cut out alcohol” “don’t eat cookies” it’s so many don’t! And he ate cookies on his journey so why can’t I on mine? I have even reduced it to a 1/4 cookie to just get the taste.

submitted by /u/Spiritual-Ad-8787
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OeFxarM

No comments:

Post a Comment