Saturday, October 1, 2022

Minimal success, Phentermine as an option?

Hi everyone!

I’m a 22 y/o F, and last year I started my weight loss journey last year. I lost about 50lbs from February 2021 to December 2021. Consistently eating at a healthy calorie deficit and going to the gym helped me go from 252lbs to 200lbs and made me so much happier!

However, I started a new birth control in March 2022, and I gained 20lbs despite maintaining my diet/exercise regiment. Seeing the weight come back unfortunately led to a major depressive episode, which caused me to gain another 15lbs due to lack of motivation and discipline. I am not proud and am very ashamed, as I am now weighing in at around 235lbs.

Do you all have any additional recommendations? One of my friends took Phentermine and showed amazing progress, and while I know it works differently for everyone, I am curious to know if this is a reasonable option for me. Any suggestions, relating to Phentermine or otherwise, would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ad6912
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/E8eJIGn

No comments:

Post a Comment