Saturday, October 1, 2022

Stuck at skinny fat l after major weight loss. Please help, I’m desperate.

Alright so for some context, I’m M21. I’m 6’1 and I weigh around 88 kgs (194 pounds).

A few years ago, I lost 30 kgs (66 pounds), and since then I maintained the weight loss, but was still feeling like I needed to lose more. I kept finding myself stuck doing cardio, or if I did weights, the paranoia from drinking protein and worrying about gaining weight kept kicking in.

Anyways, long long story short, about 6 months ago I weighed myself for the first time in about 7 months of training body weights and realized I had gained 8-10 kgs. I panicked and reverted back to cardio. Keep in mind, during the time I was training my body didn’t get toned still, which is why it caused me a lot of distress because I was working hard and as a result I only gained weighed with nothing positive coming out of it.

I need help in advising me with what I need to do right now to improve on things, because I’m tired of being unhappy and uncomfortable in my own skin. I want you to be completely honest and tell me the truth. What do I need to do?

I need advise on diet and on working out.

I have access to a gym which has everything from cardio machines to lifting machines. As of now I’ve been focused on cardio the past two months, but nothing changed.

Please help me with this as I’m really desperate.

Pictures of my body: https://imgur.com/a/hK17uNk

submitted by /u/PaganGuy1999
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jSvgmIa

No comments:

Post a Comment