Sunday, January 8, 2023

I am struggling.

I’ve lost 103 pounds officially, but I’m struggling significantly with body dysmorphia. I am trying to figure outfits out for a trip and I look at my loose skin and I just can’t even imagine wearing shorts or tank tops, which in Florida weather, would be perfect, right?

I am working out consistently, I am eating right and I still just cannot look at myself and feel proud with how badly my skin and body looks. Despite the weight loss, I still feel like I look super obese. I don’t know how to challenge this body dysmorphia when it’s this bad right now.

Yes I’m in therapy. Yes I’m on meds. Yes, I’m working through it. But right now, idk. I just need to vent because no one else understands the struggle I’m going through right now and I’m just…really fucking sad.

submitted by /u/ajpgoblue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9T1cIvx

No comments:

Post a Comment