Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Feeling lost !

I have been overweight for as long as I can remember and earlier this year I started working toward weight loss and getting healthy. I managed to lose 20 lbs which was outstanding because I have never successfully and intentionally lost weight before. Some family issues came up and I completely fell off of my routine. I just kept telling myself that once the issues were over I would get back on the horse. It has been nearly a month now that my life has been back to normal and I haven’t been able to get myself to go to the gym or count calories again. I literally just drove by the gym today with my gym bag in my car. What should I do to motivate myself? It’s very easy for me to go to a negative head space when it comes to getting healthy but I was doing to well and now I’m so disappointed in myself.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

submitted by /u/kriiis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XuQtUc

No comments:

Post a Comment