Tuesday, June 4, 2019

I didnt go for seconds and im very proud of myself.

Today we had a family get together in which my uncle cooked hot dogs. I ate one and tracked every calorie in it. I got up, stuffed, but wanting more. As I got to the grill, I was conflicted. "If I ate another one, I would go over my calorie limit". "It's okay it's only one." as I'm barely starting my weight loss journey, it was a bit of a challenge for me, but I decided not to get another, and instead I just sat back down and drank my water. I'm very proud of myself, because I know that if I had gotten seconds, I would have gone full binge mode and ruined my diet once again. But I didn't. im only 2 days into calorie tracking and exercising, but I feel so much better already. I'm also a week binge free!! This subreddit motivates me a lot. thank you all!!

submitted by /u/JojiLin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JV96NX

No comments:

Post a Comment