Tuesday, June 11, 2019

What has ACTUALLY worked for you?

Everyone has their opinions on how to tackle weight loss - calorie counting, keto, intermittent fasting, you name it... what has been the most effective for you, how much did you lose, over what time frame and (very important!) did you keep it off?

As an example - the best results I’ve ever seen was when all I did was either walk or jog for 1-2 hours a day along with just trying to eat less (not necessarily healthier... just cutting my portion size), I lost ~50 pounds and have gained back about 25 lbs.

Everyone argues for one approach or another... I just want to see if there are any consistencies between people who have actually achieved what I hope to achieve.

submitted by /u/leavethemwithnothing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2I8oOD7

No comments:

Post a Comment