Tuesday, October 22, 2019

24 hr Progress Report

As requested by u/pax4prez :)

Didn’t sleep a wink the night before from Sun-Mon, which sucks, but’s it’s part of the reason I’m doing this now so a necessary sacrifice I guess.

Breakfast- 2 Egg omelet w/ tomato and mushroom, three slices bacon, handful of Honeydew melon.

Both my classes were canceled for Monday, which was awesome, because I finally went to go check out the student gym on campus. Guys, it’s free, and they have a rock wall. A ROCK WALL. And Jujitsu/kickboxing/MMA classes scheduled on different days! That’s right up my alley, I’m definitely going to do my best to incorporate both of those in my schedule whenever I can. For the day, though, I did 30mins on the elliptical (weight loss circuit), 40 bicep curls with 5lb weights, 25 Scarecrows also w/ 5lb weights, 50 crunches, and 25 Russian twists with an 8lb medicine ball- my lower back hurts after those though so I might’ve done them wrong? I’ll have to do more research or drop the weight lower. I’m planning on doing strength training every other day, and cardio every day, and having Sunday off as a recovery day before the week starts again. I’ll also adjust my workout routine as I’m still doing research on what seems like it might work for me.

Lunch- Roast beef, baked potato slices, Diet Coke, and a few strawberries.

Took a nap after lunch that ended up stretching into the 4-5 hour range. Definitely not good for me, and I only ended up sleeping three hours or so at night. Going to cut naps out of my daily routine and focus on sleeping better at night.

Dinner- Mexican Chicken Lime Soup, Diet Coke

Total calorie deficit for the day was 647 :)

I’ve heard there’s a scale at the student gym on campus so I’ll weigh myself and add my starting weight to this report once I do. It’ll be a little skewed since I’ll already have eaten and I won’t be able to be naked or anything, because it’s a public scale. Once I do that, and I get this down, I’ll check in every Friday to share my progress and keep myself motivated!

submitted by /u/Actual_Adult_Things
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33PXxNY

No comments:

Post a Comment