Friday, October 18, 2019

Can safely say I have broken through a 2ish month plateau

https://i.imgur.com/0AEWrRv.png

Yep it finally happened. After trying so many different things to "fix" my metabolism I just went back to doing the exact same thing as the day I started counting everything and boom. Everyone knows your weight can fluctuate due to the things you ate (more carbs , sodium, storing more water weight etc) but after a month of being stuck between 220ish and 115ish I went crazy looking for reasons on why I was stuck in this thing.

I tried to increase my calorie intake to "fix" metabolism adaptation, slowly over time increase calories by 50, 100 until maintenance but that did nothing, actually I gained quite a bit of water weight which I quickly got rid of by going back to regular diets.

I guess it really is true that there comes a time when your body tries to adjust to the new weight and just gotta let it do its thing. I don't know if this is what helped kick start my weight loss again, but I started going for fast and long walks for about 2 weeks straight doing 10k walks or a bit less a day... of course while fasted.

If you are stuck like I was remember you are not alone, and I recommend you stick to whatever it is that worked for you in those first couple weeks/months and treat every day as your first day.

Cheers

submitted by /u/maximilious
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35LPKCH

No comments:

Post a Comment