Saturday, October 19, 2019

Did anyone else have people start noticing your weight loss way earlier than you’d think?

I’ve been losing since the end of August and have lost about 8lbs. A few weeks ago I saw one of my closest friends for the first time in a couple weeks and she wouldn’t stop saying I was glowing and that I had an hourglass figure (although she always picks up on everything).

When I said I’d lost almost 10 pounds she wouldn’t stop praising me!

I know a lot of people don’t have a good support system/have people who don’t notice for a really long time, but I’m really happy about this.

It reminded me that even though I’m not even close to my goal weight (so in my head i still look the same) - I have in fact lost weight, and look healthier overall.

If anyone is disappointed by people not noticing, remember you probably look waaaay better than you did before, and are most likely glowing from all the good stuff you’re eating!

submitted by /u/expensivetastex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35QnoHc

No comments:

Post a Comment