Tuesday, October 22, 2019

is my scale broken or just cheap?

Let me preface this by saying that I know scales are not the be-all-end-all of weight loss, but I'm numerically motivated and it helps me keep track of progress. But over the past few days, I've had wild fluctuations in the numbers that have been reported by the scale. For example, yesterday morning it read about 6 lbs heavier than Friday evening, and this morning when I woke up it was almost 7 lbs less than last night. I did replace the batteries because it said low battery over the weekend, so not sure if that impacted anything. I'm actually less worried about the scale reading and more interested in if the body can truly lose 7 lbs overnight? Or do I just have a cheap scale that's not very accurate? Thanks!

submitted by /u/MissesMistoffelees
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qAnB1k

No comments:

Post a Comment