Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Getting discouraged. Is this normal weight loss?

(F, 30, 5'8, SW: 215, CW: 206) I started my weight loss journey late April to early May. From late April to the end of May, I lost 7 pounds total, and I was so proud of myself for such quick progress.

So far in June, I've only lost 2 pounds total, but it fluctuates up and down due to water. I drink 1.5 L daily or more depending on my workouts. I work out 6 days a week and burn roughly 400+ calories daily doing cardio. I'm also on a low carb diet due to being diabetic.

I have been measuring my waist recently, but I didn’t keep track of my size until this month. I think I lost 3 inches off my waist this month, but I can’t tell for sure. I haven’t been tracking my waist size since the beginning of my journey.

Compared to last month, I feel like my body is lagging behind. Is my experience normal, or am I doing something wrong? I’m starting to get discouraged by losing only 2 pounds this month.

submitted by /u/kora098
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VcxpLo

No comments:

Post a Comment