Monday, June 1, 2020

I had a realization this morning that made me feel really good!

Weight loss is usually a slow, tedious process; we all know this and we all are probably experiencing this right now. But this morning after weighing myself I logged my weight in my Libra app and just for shits and giggles I scrolled back to see when the last time was that I weighed the same. It was September of 2019.

Why is this significant? It means that in 6 short weeks (I started losing weight April 22nd), I was able to lose 11 pounds and undo 7 months worth of eating too much and slowly gaining weight!

Yes, weight loss is slow, but if you look at it a little differently, it can actually be quite fast too. It just took a little different perspective and now I'm feeling pretty proud of myself today!

submitted by /u/PepperPot_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3csNMsW

No comments:

Post a Comment