Tuesday, June 2, 2020

I’ve finally broken my weight loss plateau!!

After falling off the wagon and putting half effort into eat well for the past six months, I finally started it up again a week and a half ago. I’ve cut out most carbs, no sugar except fruit, no soda or sugary drinks, high protein, and lots of water. This is what I did for a year and a half and lost 122 lbs. Since February I had steadily been gaining and losing the same ~4 lbs.. after this week I’ve officially lost another 5!! I’m so proud of myself and I can already feel the effects of my healthy eating and not just from the scale.

Don’t give up guys, fight the cycle with everything in you. It will always be worth it.

submitted by /u/roolyons32711
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eJltYN

No comments:

Post a Comment