Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Losing over 100 pounds naturally...what’s your story?

F/21/6’1”/CW:375/GW:160? Idk, whatever weight looks good on me I guess lol

So I want to loose at least 200 pounds and the thought of that is tiring. I considered getting vsg, but I don’t have the money for it. Plus it just seems like such a life change. I understand when losing weight you’ll have to change your lifestyle regardless, but taking pills for the rest of my life and only being able to eat tiny amounts of food just seems like a lot. Plus I feel like my issues with food is more mental (I binge and emotional eat) and I just don’t think surgery will fix that for me. So I decided I’m going to commit to losing weight naturally, but every time I look for inspiration, the starting factor is always some form of wls.

Has anyone here lost over 100+ pounds naturally? Would you mind sharing your story? I want to hear everything. What you ate, what exercises did you do, how long did it take you to lose that much weight, how have you been maintaining your weight loss, how are you dealing with loose skin, etc.

Or those who have gone through with wls, was it worth it? Would you recommend it to others? What is life after wls like?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/curiousaf_tm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dvwY66

No comments:

Post a Comment