Saturday, April 3, 2021

25yo, 400 pound female

25yo female who needs help

I’m 25 years old and have always been on the heavier side. 2 years ago I started my weight loss journey and lost 50 pounds in a year. I then got extremely sick and was hospitalized for an extended period of time. Sadly during this time I gained all the weight I lost back and then some. I now weigh over 400 pounds and I’m scared for my life and health if I continue down this path. I want to be happy and healthy not only for myself but for my husband. I want to be on this earth for a long while to come so that I can start a family and be around for the family I do have for as long as possible. I need help and motivation to lose the weight. I’m looking for tips on how to start all over again and hopefully get healthy once and for all please!

submitted by /u/rachiekitty21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fzB9l8

No comments:

Post a Comment