Saturday, April 3, 2021

Worked out for the first time in years today

It was just a 21 minute cardio workout and I had to modify a few of the exercises but it burned nonetheless and now I feel like I’m going to collapse lol. I’ve been really fat my whole life and got made fun of/shamed a lot because of it. I’ve been put on diets since before the age of 10, which I guess really screwed with my eating habits, since I either binge or starve. In addition to working out around people I’m actually scared of dealing with the number aspect of weight loss because I don’t want to be so obsessed with calorie counting to the point of a full on eating disorder. This will take a lot of motivation, time and consistency...

submitted by /u/i_know_nothing123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dtG3gY

No comments:

Post a Comment