Tuesday, November 2, 2021

What's better IF in the morning or protein meal after workout? Help me with my weight loss routine please.

I have been doing intermittent fasting for more than a year, pretty regularly. I am pretty used to it and i feel like it keeps my daily calorie intake low for the day. I have a goal of losing 5 to 10 pounds until January. I have been working out 30 mins every morning (except for 1 cheat day) between 7 and 8 am and then keep fasting until 10am. This is the only time I can stick to the workout routine, so switching it is not really an option. But now I have been hearing I need some protein right after the workout. What would you recommend for better results forego the intermittent fasting or the after workout protein? Thank you so much.

submitted by /u/ColibriPDX
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3GCxJci

No comments:

Post a Comment