Tuesday, July 5, 2022

NSV: My kid's friends called me a Chad

I [40m] took my kids to the pool with this weekend and my oldest [13] brought their friends. I went swimming in the pool with my younger ones. I lost about 60lbs about 7-8 years ago (thanks, loseit), so I have stretch marks and loose skin. No biggie now, though. It's just a part of my body. Anyway, when I got back to our table, my wife told me she overheard my oldest's friends say that they could tell I lost a lot of weight, which somehow makes me a Chad. It's been a while since someone commented on my weight loss, so I felt a bit flattered. It's funny though, when I was 13 I was teased pretty hard for being obese. Now, to kids in this generation, I'm a Chad because I lost the weight. The real moral of the story? Teenagers are awful.

submitted by /u/miles_dad
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FSp02R4

No comments:

Post a Comment