Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Carefree or Intense Weightloss

Hi all. I am debating with myself on the best way to go about significant weight loss. I HATE counting calories and the dreaded scale, but it definitely is a tried and true method IF you stick to it. A good friend of mine has been losing weight and she is cool, calm and collected about it. She tried to make better choices and doesn't worry about the scale. She only weighs in every 6 months. I love this and she seems happy. The intense obsession with tracking stresses me out but if I waited 6 months to check it and I gained it would be devastating....yet not being so consumed with weight loss sounds peaceful. Thoughts? Footnote: I have tried every diet under the sun.

submitted by /u/yourfavoritedreams
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2KaQ6uO

No comments:

Post a Comment