Saturday, June 22, 2019

Depression causing weight loss, how to find other motivators?

Question says it. Recently moved away from a city/country I love. I built my life there and I wanted nothing more than to live the rest of my life there. Now I’ve had to move back to my home country and it’s been rough. I’ve been going through some serious depression where even eating isn’t bringing me joy. I’ve lost a bit of weight in the past few weeks and basically I want to know how to transfer this so I’m doing it in a more positive way? I want to lose the weight but am scared the basis is not healthy/sustainable. I tell myself to do it for me/my health/etc but at the end of the day I think that won’t stop me eating junk. The only thing stopping me eating junk is I genuinely can’t be bothered and find little joy in anything really these days. Can anyone relate, have any insights? Similarly lost weight for “wrong” reasons?

submitted by /u/Rbdge
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2L69icY

No comments:

Post a Comment