Saturday, June 22, 2019

Losing momentum

First time poster long time lurker In January I started working as a hairstylist and right away knew I needed to make some changes in my lifestyle. At 5'3" and 225lbs it was hard for me to look at myself and in a salon that is wall to wall mirrors that's exactly what I was forced to do for 10-12 hours a day. I started hiking on days off, walking about 15000 steps a day, some light weight lifting, and being more conscious of my eating. I'm now down to 178 and while I've still got a ways to go I'm feeling much better about my appearance and overall health. When I see myself in the mirror I certainly dont see a thin person, but I also dont see a fat person. I dont have the feeling of always being the biggest person in the room, I can run around my neighborhood without getting tired, and I can buy straight size clothes again. I'm so proud of myself for getting to this point, but now I'm finding that the weight isn't coming off as fast and its hard to stay motivated when I'm not absolutely disgusted with myself. I've started meal prepping and I hope that'll be the little kick that I need to get my weight loss going again. Thanks to all y'all in this sub who have inspired me to finally get off my ass and better myself. Xoxo

submitted by /u/spiralfromwithin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2N7onh4

No comments:

Post a Comment