Thursday, June 13, 2019

hoping someone can check my health plan and maybe offer some advice?

hi folks ive posted once before but never really outlined my plan for a better lifestyle and was hoping to get advice on any changes/improvements i could make for a better weight loss!! sry this is gona be a longer post! im 19F at about 120-121 (varies throughout day) and im 5’1”. short term weight goal 110 (hoping before september) and longterm around 100.

TL:DR i run daily and chug water and plan to count calories but im not sure it’s enough to lose 10 lbs by end of august. Any advice?

-exercise (For past few weeks) I run almost everyday about 2-6 miles and then do 4-6 abs after. i have also started doing body workout classes with a friend! mostly arm stuff

-diet i have a nalgene and i try to drink 2 “nalgene bottles” a day to keep me feeling fuller and hydrated. i mostly drink water, sometimes juice and occasionally coffee if i have an 8 hour shift.

I also started counting calories even though i really dislike it, but i know that losing weight is mostly about diet so ive been doing 1200 calories a day. i sometimes eat some pretzels and peanut butter, but im trying really hard to resist my bad foods — So yeah thats kinda where im at. Im better in the summer, but at college i stress eat a LOT and i often dont have time to workout cuz my classes/homework/friends take up time in my day :// thanks for reading and hope you can help ;)

submitted by /u/goldfinche
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2KPhOwT

No comments:

Post a Comment