Saturday, June 8, 2019

People Change.

Hello,

This post is mainly about the general reception post weight loss from people. Over the past ten months I have managed to lose around 90lbs, which is a huge achievement and something I never thought I would be able to do when I first set out with the goal of losing weight. Side Note: I do not call it losing weight anymore because as I am reaching my goal it has become increasingly harder which makes me think "I should be losing weight", instead I call it training.

When I was bigger it almost seemed as if I was wearing an invisibility cloak, like the rest of society did not really notice me. Once I left school, they [My friends] didn't interact with me or anything like that anymore. Once I started going to the gym, a lot of them tried re-entering my life, especially the female ones who couldn't care who I was a few years prior to this.

I just find it weird how weight-loss can totally change another persons perception of you and it absolutely horrific to see. With this being said, if anybody is struggling with weight-loss or needs that extra motivation then please message me! If you're just starting out then message me too as I know my way around a good plate of food haha!

Thank you all on here for being so kind and generous, I would not be here if it was not for you guys!

submitted by /u/JoelMacPheeFitness
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QZe7pt

No comments:

Post a Comment