Saturday, June 8, 2019

What about diet coke?

So it's been almost 2 months since I started dieting and exercising regularly. I'm talking 3 meals per day at exact hours, all home cooked, no bread and minimum amounts of sugar and a daily 10-12 km speedwalk, and I've got the progress to show for it, I've lost almost 10 kg so far with 25 more to go until I reach my goal.

However, lately I've been satisfying my cravings with an occasional can of diet coke, the black kind that screams "ZERO SUGAR" in your face(never more than one per day and usually at the end of my exercise session). Now, I know the can claims to have only 1-2 calories and no sugar whatsoever, but hey, coke is coke, the only truly healthy thing you can do with it is drop it all together. However, I wanted to ask you guys, from a purely dietary point of view, should I trust what it says or is it messing with my weight loss program?

submitted by /u/KindOfAPurpose
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EVzQK4

No comments:

Post a Comment