Saturday, June 8, 2019

PSA: Don’t forget to change your inside too

I’ll try to be as brief as possible, but the bottom line will be title.

I have always been the fat kid. As long as I can remember I have always been called of something that either is a reference to being round or a straight up yo-ur-fat insult.

I didn’t mind this at the time, still don’t. Or so I thought. I’m down 40kg (almost 90lbs). I still feel like I am the fat kid. I still feel like people are still being bothered by my presence. I still feel ugly and fat.

I don’t want you to feel sorry for me, all I want is for you to learn from my mistakes: get a psychologist for your own sake. I won’t say my weight loss is meaningless, but I’m definitely still unhappy, even though I lost a shit ton of weight to be where I am right now. I could have been in a much better place if I had simply started seeing a psychologist before.

Learn from me and get yourself a shrink rn.

submitted by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_BHOLE_R34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WvQ0Vl

No comments:

Post a Comment