Monday, August 12, 2019

First ever 12 pounds down!

I've noticed this week my clothes have been looser, & I actually did a double take in the mirror today, so I decided to weigh myself. I fully expected to be disappointed & thinking I was at the same place I was last week. This is the first time in YEARS I have been this low. I started at 221 around 2-3 months ago. It's been slow moving because I'm only focusing on my diet but that's okay! I've done a mix of intermittent fasting, cutting out fast food & meal prepping. Now I just feel ready to put my all into making a better lifestyle for myself & pushing myself further. For anyone out there that's just starting out, you CAN do this. No amount of weight loss is too low, & no good healthy decision is too small. It makes a difference. Don't doubt yourself! When you want to give up & throw in the towel, I can't describe the feeling you'll have when you see all your hard work pay off. Even if it's just a little! I love this sub & thank you all so much for the motivation & the support that you all provide ♥️

submitted by /u/Frostythefish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MUXKKt

No comments:

Post a Comment