Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Having a hard time

I was doing so well a few weeks ago. I was working out 4 days a week religiously. Then I tried adding in CICO with MFP to help further along the weight loss.

I stopped exercising to see how to eat CICO without it because it was hard to do it while exercising (I assume because that makes you more hungry?). Then I just got frustrated because whenever I would do CICO, I would always go over. (I'm F, 5'4", CW: 161, GW: 120). Then I caught a stomach bug last week and now I've been feeling really tired and insanely hungry all the time. This isn't my first time trying to lose weight.

How do I stay disciplined? How do I make myself motivated to push myself and not have to restart again?

submitted by /u/Blue_Turtle_18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Kv0zAi

No comments:

Post a Comment