Saturday, October 5, 2019

Do you have any advice for pear-bodied individuals?

Everyone's weight loss stories are so ambitious, my concern as a high school student seems like a tiny thing.

But here's my concern: I'm a high school student who has a very disproportionate body. My top half is petite and slim, but my bottom half is the exact opposite. I have the pear shape body, thick legs, big butt, but a slim arms and waist. I wouldn't say I hate my body, but I'm afraid to get laughed at for having a big bottom. Where I'm from, we like small butts and skinny legs. I've tried numerous methods of losing weight, but none of them worked well. In order to hide my thick legs, I wear a lot of dresses that hide them. But I can't keep wearing dresses forever, can I?

I can't go on extreme diets, because I'm a growing student and athlete. I can say i eat pretty healthily, and I get a lot of protein. It's very difficult for me to get sick. So instead of trying to lose weight, I'm trying to get slimmer legs with exercise. But honestly, not a lot of them worked, and I feel like there is no difference in my legs and butt. In fact, I feel like they got thicker with the muscle.

Do any of you have good workouts that really helps slim down thick legs and butt? Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/riceisthemaindish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OmfK19

No comments:

Post a Comment